What you’ll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- What happens when an entrepreneur gets clarity on their vision.
- There is something that is better to get wrong than to not try at all. What is it?
- “Doing well by doing good.” What that belief model means, and how an encounter with a little girl started it.
- The business case for corporate social responsibility…why it’s good for your business to give work away.
- The power of authenticity and how you should be using it to connect with your employees and customers.
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
How to connect with Charles Antis:
Antis Roofing website: www.antisroofing.com/