Do you understand the threat to your business from disengaged employees? What’s going to happen if your people get tired of not being recognized? Can you really motivate them?
What you’ll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- The threat that disengaged employees pose to your construction business.
- What is the business case for employee recognition?
- Should you recognize results or behavior, and why?
- What wrong beliefs are you stuck in when it comes to recognizing employees?
- What does “safegagement” mean and why should you care?
- The biggest mistakes you could be making when trying to motivate your people.
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Some resources Jennifer mentioned and how you can contact her:
Company website – www.cashort.com
Jennifer’s email – jwoods(at)cashort.com