#115: Millennials, The Skills Gap, Apprenticeship Programs and #ConcreteTough with Jereme Montgomery
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts |
How should you talk to people about the trades if you actually want them to work for you? What is #concretetough? Listen to Jereme Montgomery, advocate for the concrete industry explain…
Click here to access free training on cash flow, selling mistakes to avoid and the Secrets of Successful Contractors
What you’ll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- One thing missing from the conversation about the skilled workforce shortage.
- Some tips if millennials are a mystery to you.
- Is there really a skills gap or is it something else?
- What are they doing in Nebraska that you should be paying attention to?
- Ten reasons to be #concretetough
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get your free 10 day trial of The Construction Business Accelerator
Webinars and training resources for construction business owners
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
Free Strategy Call – Own a construction business? Click here to schedule your free strategy session with Todd Dawalt.
How you can connect with Jereme Montgomery:
#ConcreteTough on Youtube
Ten Reasons to be #ConcreteTough