Tips for making your next big hire. Attacking the skilled construction labor shortage problem. Misconceptions about women in the trades. Misconceptions about millennials in construction.
Episode #70 of The Construction Leading Edge podcast from www.constructionleadingedge.com is a conversation with Human Resources expert Luiza Mills, VP of Human Resources for a large electrical contractor in New England.
Topics you’ll learn about in this construction podcast:
- Advice for making your next big hire.
- Unique strategies for solving the skilled construction labor shortage.
- Common misconceptions about women in the trades, and what we can co about it.
- How lean manufacturing methods can help the skilled construction labor shortage.
- What it means to have “internal customers.”
- How do you keep millennials from leaving your company?
How you can get in touch with Luiza Mills:
Luiza’s email: lmills(at)iesc1.com
Interstate Electrical Services website: www.iesc1.com
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast: