Do you want to grow your construction business, but you just can’t find the answers?
If you’re like a lot of construction business owners, you have questions like these….
How do I grow my business so it’s more profitable?
How do I transition from running a crew to running my business?
Why are other guys successful, but I’m not? What am I missing?
What do I need to get to the next level, where I can work ON my business instead of IN it?
What’s the best way to transition from residential to commercial work? How do I take on bigger contracts?
How do I become a better leader? I want to get better, but I don’t know where to start.
How can I reduce the chaos and frustration I’m dealing with? I need help building systems!
Where can I find a mentor or a “mastermind” group to brainstorm with and learn from? The only people around me who understand my situation are competitors.
I know people like you have these questions because you’ve told me! So I’ve decided to do something that will help you…
Introducing The Advanced Construction Leadership Community (ACLC)
As an Advanced Construction Leadership Community member, you will be part of an online community where you will be able to…
- Get answers to the problems that are keeping you up at night.
- Learn how to grow your business from people who have already done it.
- Bounce ideas off a group of people who can tell you if your idea is ridiculous…or brilliant.
- Avoid costly, painful mistakes.
- Share your challenges, frustrations and wins with people who know exactly what you’re going through.
Do you like going to trade shows?
Trade shows are great because, for a few hours, you get out of fire-fighting mode and find out what’s new in the industry, talk to other people in your business, swap ideas and stories, maybe watch some presentations on topics that interest you.
Trade shows are great, right?
Well, when you become an ACLC member, you’ll be able to do a lot of the same things from your office or your truck that you do at a trade show. You’ll be able to…
- Ask a question and get answers from other smart people who have been there and done that.
- Share that “hare-brained” idea you’ve come up with, and see if anybody else has tried it, or find out what they think.
- Learn everything I did to double a construction company’s revenue, and triple its profit…in 3 years.
- Join a community of construction business owners and entrepreneurs who are just like you, and know just what you’re dealing with.
- You’ll also get access to the resources you need to get better at the leadership and business part of your operation…where you probably need the most help.
Who who is ACLC membership for?
People who own or run a construction company.
Send me an email at todd(at)constructionleadingedge.com