What are the 10 most expensive tax mistakes contractors make? Can you make money by hiring a CPA?
Episode #64 of The Construction Leading Edge Podcast from www.constructionleadingedge.com is an interview with Craig Cody, who is a Certified Public Account, Certified Tax Coach and former NYPD police officer.
In this construction podcast episode you will learn about:
- The biggest mistake small business owners make regarding taxes.
- The 10 most expensive tax mistakes that cost business owners thousands of dollars.
- What does a CFO do, and when you should hire one.
- Advice if you’re planning to start a construction business.
- Why you should consider outsourcing your bookkeeping.
- How often you should meet with your CPA.
Resources mentioned in this podcast episode:
Get a free copy of Craig’s book – “Ten Biggest Tax Mistakes That Cost Business Owners Thousands”
Craig Cody’s email – craig(at)ccodycpa.com