Episode 59 of The Construction Leading Edge podcast from www.constructionleadingedge.com is an interview with Mark Breslin of Breslin Strategies, and in this construction podcast, we cover topics including the following:
Topics covered in this construction podcast:
- Why we need a well-led workforce, not just a skilled workforce.
- Common mistakes contractors make when it comes to their field level leaders.
- What is the ROI for investing in field leaders?
- Characteristics to look for when you’re hiring or promoting leaders.
- How to move up in the ranks of your company if you’re an up-and-coming leader.
- Key areas to train your leaders on.
- What progressive project owners understand about field leadership, and what they’re doing to make sure they get it on their projects.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast:
Breslin Strategies – www.breslin.biz