Welcome to The Construction Leading Edge podcast from www.constructionleadingedge.com. Episode #55 is an interview with Dan Parish, CEO of Millworks By Design, and we cover topics including:
– How Dan got started as a finish carpenter and ended up as a CEO.
– Why starting a business during a recession can be a good thing.
– Dan’s advice if you’re thinking about starting a business. (It’s actually a question)
– How you can be entrepreneurial, without starting your own business.
– Company culture, and how it happens whether you want it to or not.
– Why Dan is so focused on safety right now.
– The benefits of hiring millennials.
– His book recommendations.
How you can connect with Dan Parish
Instagram – @millworksbydesign
Email – Dan(at)millworksbydesign.com