Randy Hall is President & CEO of Batson Cook Company, #148 on the 2015 ENR Top 400 Contractors list.
In this episode of The Construction Leading Edge podcast, the #1 construction podcast for construction business owners I talk with Randy Hall, CEO of Batson-Cook Company, one of the largest contractors in the southeast.
Topics we cover in this construction podcast episode:
- Which is more important, watching people grow or watching buildings grow?
- Why you need to develop your presentation and communication skills.
- Emotional Intelligence and why you need to understand it (Check out Episode 16 with Brent Darnell)
- Valuing people over process
- Randy’s leadership influences
- The biggest challenge that the construction industry faces
- Randy’s advice to business owners and aspiring leaders
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode
How you can connect with Randy